Thursday, June 25, 2009

Memorial: Michael - King of Pop Michael Jackson Dead at 50 - The Real Truth About Death

'The best father you could ever imagine'

updated 7 minutes ago

'The best father you could ever imagine'

Michael Jackson's golden casket was placed in front of the stage at his memorial as millions of grieving fans said goodbye to the "King of Pop." After star-studded performances, family members took the stage for an emotional farewell. Jackson's daughter Paris fought tears as she said how much she loved him. developing story

Michael Jackson Fans Mourn And Celebrate The King Of Pop (PHOTOS)

Michael Jackson



Michael Jackson “Collapses” Web as Twitter Trends His Death and Google Sleeps?!

Guest Book for Michael Jackson – Online Guest Book by Remembrance .Condolences..


Sign Guest Book

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts: Arnold Schwarzenegger: We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans. Diddy: Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him! Samantha Ronson: His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson. Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends. Heidi Montag: the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless. Ice T: Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS. John Mayer: Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Michael Jackson Has Died | Extra

Jackson


Michael Jackson Children Photos


Michael Jackson Children Photos,Michael Jackson, the 50 year old King of Pop, died yesterday after receiving an injection of Demerol. He is survived by three children, two of them with dermatologist nurse and former wife Debbie. Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. was born in 1997. His sister Paris Michael Katherine Jackson arrived in 1998. A third child Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket was born to a surrogate mother, with Jackson as the sperm donor, in 2002.


Debbie Rowe

MICHAEL Jackson's two eldest kids face a tug-of-love battle after their mum Debbie Rowe confessed he was not their father.

In an astonishing interview Debbie - mother of Prince, 12, and Paris, 11 - said she was artificially inseminated by an anonymous donor.

And she told how, despite Jackson's death, she does not WANT custody of the children and NEVER expects to see them again.

WHOLE STORY WAS HERE, LINK APPEARS BROKEN

EXCERPTS:
Debbie (who lives on a farm surrounded by animals) said, ""I was just the vessel. It wasn't Michael's sperm. Just like I stick the sperm up my horse, this is what they did to me. I was his thoroughbred."....

After Debbie gave birth to second child Paris, she couldn't have kids again, "The delivery was so hard. My insides were all torn up and I was barren. When he knew I couldn't have any more babies he didn't want anything to do with me."

Debbie says she will not fight for custody of Prince Michael or Paris, "I know I will never see them again. I was never cut out to be a mother - I was no good. I don't want these children in my life. My children are my animals now."


Jermaine -- They Tried to Revive for an Hour



Michael Jackson's brother, Jermaine Jackson, released a statement to the media at UCLA hospital -- telling the press a team of doctors at the medical center tried to resuscitate Michael for more than an hour.

Jermaine Jackson: Click to watch


  • NAOMI CAMPBELL SLAMS MADONNA'S KABBALAH
  • NAOMI CAMPBELL SLAMS MADONNA'S KABBALAH
  • Related Photos

    Madonna goes plastic for LV F/W 2009-10 ad campaign
  • Madonna Mourns King of Pop
  • Madonna Upset Over Death Of Michael Jackson!
  • Madonna
  • New Details on Madonna's Adoption Proceedings
  • Go Inside Madonna’s $40 Million Townhouse
  • Madonna was planning surprise appearance at Jackson show

    Thaindian.com - ‎53 minutes ago‎
    London, June 26 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna was making plans to take to the stage for a one-off performance with pop legend Michael Jackson at his London shows ...

    Madonna 'can't stop crying' over Michael Jackson's death




    PHOTOS: Michael Jackson: 1958-2009
    Take a look back at the prolific career the King of Pop, who died suddenly on Thursday.


    Stars remember the King of Pop

    Stars remember the King of Pop

    Madonna, Brooke Shields, and Steven Spielberg were just some of the stars who payed tribute to the King





    Madonna & Jacko's Guitarist Dies Grim Hospital Death



    WATCH: The King of Pop's best music videos

    WATCH: The King of Pop's best music videos

    The following is a collection of Michael Jackson's best music videos in his nearly 40 year music career.


    Kabbalah Is not the Tree of Life: It is the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil = Death

    The Truth About Death Death may be the most misunderstood subject in the world today. What is the truth about death? What happens when you die? Find the truth about death and ...