HEARINGS BEFORE A SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATIONS HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
SUBCOMMITTEE ON DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE APPROPRIATIONS
RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, TEST, AND EVALUATION
Department of the Army
Statement of Director, Advanced Research Project Agency
Statement of Director, Defense Research and Engineering
Printed for the use of the Committee on Appropriations
U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE
WASHINGTON : 1969
UNITED STATES SENATE LIBRARY
[pg.] 129 TUESDAY, JULY 1, 1969
SYNTHETIC BIOLOGICAL AGENTS
There are two things about the biological agent field I would like to mention. One is the possibility of technological surprise. Molecular biology is a field that is advancing very rapidly and eminent biologists believe that within a period of 5 to 10 years it would be possible to produce a synthetic biological agent, an agent that does not naturally exist and for which no natural immunity could have been acquired.
MR. SIKES. Are we doing any work in that field?
DR. MACARTHUR. We are not.
MR. SIKES. Why not? Lack of money or lack of interest?
DR. MACARTHUR. Certainly not lack of interest.
MR. SIKES. Would you provide for our records information on what would be required, what the advantages of such a program would be, the time and the cost involved?
DR. MACARTHUR. We will be very happy to.
(The information follows:)
The dramatic progress being made in the field of molecular biology led us to investigate the relevance of this field of science to biological warfare. A small group of experts considered this matter and provided the following observations:
1. All biological agents up the the present time are representatives of naturally occurring disease, and are thus known by scientists throughout the world. They are easily available to qualified scientists for research, either for offensive or defensive purposes.
2. Within the next 5 to 10 years, it would probably be possible to make a new infective microorganism which could differ in certain important aspects from any known disease-causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease.
3. A research program to explore the feasibility of this could be completed in approximately 5 years at a total cost of $10 million.
4. It would be very difficult to establish such a program. Molecular biology is a relatively new science. There are not many highly competent scientists in the field. Almost all are in university laboratories, and they are generally adequately supported from sources other than DOD. However, it was considered possible to initiate an adequate program through the National Academy of Sciences - National Research Council (NAS-NRC).
The matter was discussed with the NAS-NRC, and tentative plans were plans were made to initiate the program. However decreasing funds in CB, growing criticism of the CB program, and our reluctance to involve the NAS-NRC in such a controversial endeavor have led us to postpone it for the past 2 years.
It is a highly controversial issue and there are many who believe such research should not be undertaken lest it lead to yet another method of massive killing of large populations. On the other hand, without the sure scientific knowledge that such a weapon is possible, and an understanding of the ways it could be done, there is little that can be done to devise defensive measures. Should an enemy develop it, there is little doubt that this is an important area of potential military technological inferiority in which there is no adequate research program.
Funded for $10,000 000
12/8/69 (306 yes votes 330-no votes 33)
While I do believe that AIDS is a weapon being used by the Federal Fraud Machine (FFM) and its allies, I disagree that it is a contagious disease caused by a little retrovirus, many types which exist in the normal human system. There are hundreds of well known doctors, microbiologists, professors, laymen who have proved that AIDS is not caused by HIV but by drugs end/or other immuno suppresive factors. AIDS is really a psyop weapon that actually gets "the AIDS victim" to kill him or herself. Rather than go into a lengthy and detailed explanation, I suggest you visit www.duesberg.com or aidsmyth.com or virusmyth.com. The AIDS dissidents like Dr. Duesberg, Professor of Microbiology at UC, Kerry Mullis, Noble Prize winner for the PCP test, Walter Gilbert of Harvard, Dr. Charlie Thomas formally at John Hopkins and Harvard, and many others get almost no publicity for their views. Dr. Duesberg has paid for his views by losing a $3 million research contract plus almost all of his other non professor revenues. As he told me "If I would come out and say that maybe HIV is partially responsible for AIDS, I could be paid like an NBA star, like Gallo (who stole the HIV virus from Montagnier) is currently. Now I'll just have to get by on my tenured professor salary." Most of the biological research at Fort Detrick has been bogus and led nowhere. Yet, a lot of people and companies continue to get rich with such research.
The Report Of The Commission On Population Growth And The American Future
March 27, 1972
726 Jackson Place, N. W.
Washington, D. C. 20506
John D. Rockefeller 3rd, Chairman
The President of the Senate
The Speaker of the House of Representatives
John D. Rockefeller 3rd
Executive Director, Food for All, Inc.
Christian N. Ramsey, Jr., M.D.
The Edward Wisner Professor of Public Health
Tulane University Medical Center
Executive Vice President, The Ford Foundation
President, The Population Council
Associate Field Work Professor
School of Social Service Administration, University of Chicago
Professor, Dept. of Behavioral Sciences and Dept. of Epidemiology
School of Hygiene and Public Health
The Johns Hopkins University
Housewife, Volunteer, Student
Professor, Dept. of Community Health Practice, College of Medicine
Assistant to the Executive Medical Officer
Welfare and Retirement Fund United Mine Workers of America
United States Senator
- The Medical Mafia: The truth about the Rockefeller drug empire
- The Merchants of aids
- The Aids Conspiracy
- Another Tool of Eugenics: Floride
- 1969: Department of Defence appropriation HR 15090 to create a virus similar to HIV
- 1985:The Strecker Memorandum video - Aids was made as a bio weapon
- 1987: United States Patent 4,647,773: Gallo: for the production of the AIDS virus
- 1990: Aids is man made- Bill Cooper
- Gallo and Litton bionetics contractors for the US Government, creater of AIDS: Video
- Graves: Dr. Boyd Graves Web Site
- Graves: Letter to Ninth US Circuit Court
- Graves: Alex Jones Interview
Jul 20, 2012 – What is most interesting about the eugenics based Rockefeller Foundation's ideology (an ... Agenda 21 + Codex + Fema Camps + 80% Depopulation = New World Order · The God Within ..... Bill Clinton Pretends to 'Worry
Dr Alan Cantwell